Sunday, March 4, 2012

Freebies!

I promised more vintage baby ephemera for you to use in your art and here it is!

The first two are scanned from my baby book (1959). The card on the bottom was from my husband's baby shower in 1958. Remember, I own the original vintage pieces, but don't claim to own the copyrights to these images. I'm posting for your personal use only.
















I used the images from my baby book in the baby book I made for my co-worker.The puppy was cropped from the larger page and enlarged to fit the space. I cut the medallions using my Spellbinder Nestabilities die set. I'll have to post the name later, all my die cuts are at my daughter's house this week and I'm posting from home. I printed them out on regular weight copy paper, trimmed them with my very sharp pointy Fisker scissors and adhered them with the Paper Studio photo safe glue sticks. The images almost melt into the background and it's difficult to tell they are collage.



Thanks for stopping by! Untill next time - take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment